Monday, October 26, 2009

Quick Longhorn 70.3 Post....

Okay, more to come...6th place...4:28 something....I'm am more than happy with this! You know, it's a big improvement from last year, and I still have a lot of room improvement. With my training this year I really couldn't ask for more. Most of all, It was a great time with my brother Elliot's family in Austin! I had to leave the kids at home with Lucas. Rowan got a severe case of croup the day before we were scheduled to leave, so I drove solo to Austin. Luckily I was entertained all weekend by my nephews Max and George. Pictures to come--my sister-in-law Emily got some awesome ones from Max's triathlon with Ian Crocker! Oh, and my Dad flatted at mile 30. Bummer. Next year, Pops!

1 comment:

  1. Istilah "Quality Time" mungkin bisa menyadarkan kamu akan betapa pentingnya menghabiskan waktu bersama orang tercinta dihidup kamu ketimbang kehabisan waktu karena memenuhi rasa (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete