Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My First Blog....

Man! I'm new to this blog thing--I just wrote my first one, clicked on a tab to "preview" it, and then it was gone! So, to sum it up again...I just got back from my first triathlon of the season, New Orleans 70.3. This is only my second half ironman and I'm on a steep learning curve. The field was very competitive and my goal was top 10. I ended up 10th so I was very pleased despite blowing up on the run! I had a great time with the Amandas and hope we can do it again. Most of all, I survived my first trip ever away from my twins, Rowan and Gwyneth, age 2. I really missed them race day and was ready to get home. Lucas did a great job and even cleaned the house a bit for my return. Now that's the way to a woman's heart! More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment